What We Do
- HOME EVALUATION: My Home Valuation Tool puts helpful market information at your fingertips. I follow up with a customized report that combines market reports with my local expertise so you know what your home is really worth.
- PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS: I provide professional photos for every home above $150,000. I am a real estate agent, not a photographer. I let the professionals handle the photos. This is a very important step in getting top dollar for your home.
- MAXIMIZING YOUR HOME WORTH: As a part of our Personalized and Free Home Evaluation, I can also recommend improvements to your home that will translate into a higher sale price.
- GENERATING BUYER BUZZ: As we prepare for showings, I also create your Customized Marketing Plan using Local and Online Strategies so we can generate buyer interest.
- PERSONALIZED ATTENTION FROM STAGING TO SALE: I will assist through every step of the way – from professional photography to staging your home through signing the final paperwork.
Ask Our Clients
We are 100% dedicated to selling your beautiful home. We are different than any other agents or teams, we can guarantee you that. We know how to sell a property. Most realtors list your home on the MLS and wait for another agent to bring a buyer. The notion is realtors do not answer the phone after 6pm or on the weekends. We are here to bring value back to the professional we love. We do the extra things. Our approach is a little different, and it’s proven. Give us a call. We’d love to share our real estate expertise with you. I, Anuj with The Chand Real Estate Group, will make your home our top priority while providing luxurious service to you and your family. Interview us, we’ll get you top dollar. Does this sound like something you may be interested in?
You Also Get From Us …
Your needs always come first! We will provide the service we agree to and communicate in the ways that work for you, whether once a week, once a day, by phone, email, or text message. You’ll always be kept in the loop. From listing to closing, you’ll know the status of our marketing efforts, the offers on the table, and the steps leading to a successful closing once an offer is accepted.
Experience and Expertise
The complexities of your real estate transaction will be well-handled. Smoothing the way for your listing and sale, we will remove many potential challenges before they have the opportunity to appear.
Your home will get the exposure it deserves. My marketing systems maximize your property’s exposure to buyers. Neighborhood tracking tools and automated buyer calling systems allow me to reach active buyers who want to know about your listing.
Your home will be priced right, adjusted as needed, and sold quickly. With a keen understanding of both the big picture and the very latest local and neighborhood listing and sales data, the information you need is at my fingertips.
A suite of technology tools will help us communicate easily, always know where we are in the process, and allow us to work together remotely when needed.
Homes sell because of correct pricing and great presentation. We know what it takes to make the terrific first impression that will get your home sold.
I’ll guarantee your satisfaction. Our relationship is dependent on meeting and exceeding your needs. We identify those needs together, and my cancellation guarantee protects your right to end our relationship if you’re disappointed.
The Home Selling Process
We are committed to sell your home for the most money, in the shortest amount of time, and with the least amount of hassle possible. We have prepared a competitive price recommendation, and provided a step-by-step process for preparing your home for sale.
When I’ve earned your business and we agree to move forward with an agreement to hire me to assist in the sale of your home, we move into the next three phases of the selling process.
1. Servicing and Marketing
My 14-Step Marketing Plan will begin and I’ll be proactively communicating on a regular basis to keep you updated on the status of inquiries, showings, and feedback.
2. Offers and Negotiations
Every offer presented will be discussed in detail with you. We will point out the pros and cons of each offer and negotiate with the buyer’s agent on your behalf to earn you the most money in the shortest time. You will always make the final decision as to which offer to accept.
3. Contract to Close
We will coordinate the closing process, managing all the details and all the paperwork, while keeping you in the loop. We will track and monitor every phase of the inspection, title, and lending process, and complete the close with the least amount of hassle to you.
A Smooth Closing
The closing process finalizes the sale of your home and makes everything official. Also known as settlement, the closing is when you get paid and the buyer receives the deed and keys to your home.
Sellers Commonly Pay the Following At Closing:
- Mortgage balance and prepayment penalties, if applicableOther claims against your property, such as unpaid property taxes
- Unpaid special assessments on your property
- Document stamps (or taxes) on the deed
- Real estate commission
- Legal fee or title insurance premium
After the closing, make sure you keep the following for tax purposes:
- Copies of all closing documents
- All home improvement receipts on the home you sold
The Closing Appointment
The closing agent will look over the purchase contract and identify what payments are owed and by whom; prepare documents for the closing; conduct the closing; make sure taxes, title searches, real estate commissions, and other closing costs are paid; ensure that the buyer’s title is recorded; and ensure that you receive any monies due to you.
Bring to the closing:
- House keys
- Garage door opener(s)
Great Condition Sells
The First Impression Begins at the Curb
- Keep grass freshly cut.
- Weed and apply fresh mulch to garden beds and plant small flowers.
- Remove all yard clutter.
- Apply fresh paint or stain to fences.
- Paint the front door, add a new welcome mat.
- Clean windows inside and out.
- Wash or paint home’s exterior.
- Tighten and clean all door handles.
Interior Should Be Bright and Inviting
- Clean or add a fresh coat of paint to walls and ceilings.
- Shampoo carpets and scrub floors if needed.
- Clean all bedrooms, bathrooms, blinds, light fixtures, baseboards, vents, and fans.
- Clean out and organize cabinets and closets.
- Repair all plumbing leaks, including faucets and drain traps.
- Remove any extra wall hangings, furniture, knickknacks, photos, and kitchen gadgets (consider a temporary self-storage unit).
For Showings to Buyers …
- Turn on all the lights.
- Open window coverings in the daytime.
Marketing Your House
My 14-Step Marketing Plan is designed for maximum exposure of your home in the shortest period of time.
- Price your home competitively with the current market and price trends.
- Advise you on how to attract buyers by showing your home in the best possible light.
- Place “for sale” signage, with property fliers easily accessible to drive-by buyers.
- Respond to all buyer inquiries immediately.
- Optimize your home’s Internet presence by posting your property in the Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS), on local and global MLS systems, and on social media, with plenty of photographs and a description of your property.
- Market your home on multiple websites, including my own site, my KW local office site, and KW national site, to attract both local and out-of-town buyers.
- Post your home on my proprietary search app and other KW agents’ apps (more than 1 million downloads and counting).
- Create fliers and comment cards for viewers of your property.
- Distribute “just listed” notices to neighbors, encouraging them to tell family and friends about your home.
- Target my marketing to active real estate agents who specialize in selling homes in your neighborhood.
- Include your home in our company and MLS tours, allowing other agents to see your home for themselves.
- Create an open house schedule, and market and host the open house to promote your property to prospective buyers.
- Target active buyers and investors in my database who are looking for homes in your price range and area.
- Provide you with weekly updates detailing my marketing efforts, including comments from the prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home.
Price to Sell!
- A well-priced home creates interest, attracts buyers, generates showings, and produces offers in a shorter amount of time.
- An underpriced home may sell quickly, and yet may detract buyers who wonder “what’s wrong with it?”—as well as be overlooked by buyers looking in a slightly higher price range.
- An overpriced home will be evident by a lack of interest, fewer showings, no offers, a longer time on the market, and possibly price cuts—which look bad from the buyer’s prospective.
A competitive price is not based on what sellers hope for:
- Price is not what sellers need or want from the sale
- Price is not what sellers paid originally or what the house down the street sold for
- Price is not what a website or another agent suggests
Price Is Determined By the Market
The price is what buyers will actually offer and competing sellers are accepting, and it’s based on the current market—those properties that have recently sold. This locally set market price will influence whether buyers even see your home in their online search, whether they schedule an in-person showing, and what price they will ultimately offer.
Recommended Price for Your Home
My recommendation is based on the following.
- A detailed, custom market analysis
- The unique characteristics of your home and its setting
- My expertise in the real estate market
My primary goal is to net you the most money possible. And we believe this pricing plan, matched with my 14-Step Marketing Plan, will draw agents and buyers to your home and position it as a highly appealing and highly competitive property.
- Average Sales Price: $
- Average Sales Price ($ / sq. feet): $
- Recommended List Price: $
- Recommended Sales Price ($ / sq. feet): $